Tomorrow marks the opening of the health insurance marketplace for Americans. The insurance marketplace is a place to search for lower premium options and find out if you quality for government assisted options for healthcare coverage. There are a myriad of resources for consumers including the healthcare.gov website and state websites to find out more infomration on the availability of the marketplace and options to get started.
Are you wondering how the health insurance exchanges affect your profession? What new provisions are in the marketplace for greater access to care? Here is a roundup of resources for allied health professionals:
- Understanding Health Insurance Exchanges – via Advance Healthcare Network
- American Nurses Association – State Insurance Exchange
- Health Reform Law and its Impact on Physical Therapists
- American College of Nurse-Midwives – ACA Implementation Resources
- American Occupational Therapy Association – Exchanges
- Article: Health Insurance Exchanges: A Boom or Bust for Specialty Pharmacy?
Share your thoughts on the health insurance exchanges by commenting below or by posting to our Facebook wall, facebook.com/alliedstaffingnetwork.